Do you know where Limes originated from?
By Peter Petterson
First published at Qondio:
Did you know that Limes originated in Indonesia and Malaysia, and were first cultivated in South-East Asia and India.
Arab traders scattered the citrus fruit, which finally squeezed its way into Europe during the Crusades.
So when you squeeze some lime juice into your Gin, remember it had a long journey before it arrived at your table.
- The Two Other Tanquerays (grub.gunaxin.com)
- Top Electric Citrus Kitchen Gadgets (brighthub.com)
- Citrus Fruit Associated With Reduced Cancer Risk (xeniagreekmuslimah.wordpress.com)
- Smirnoff Indian Cocktail (fondoffood.blogspot.com)
- Mexican Beer Dermatitis: Scourge Of The Beach Bum And The Proper Lady (npr.org)
- The Feed first look: The John Dory Oyster Bar, with the Sasha Petraske cocktail list revealed! (timeoutny.com)
- Avocado citrus salad (theglobeandmail.com)