Saturday, November 16, 2013
Thursday, November 14, 2013
|Yasser Arafat tomb in Ramallah, West Bank. (Photo credit: Wikipedia)|
Swiss experts handed over forensic results to Palestinians after exhuming remains of PLO leader who died in 2004, but findings not publicly revealed...
- Yasser Arafat: a farce in Ramallah
- Yasser Arafat 'may have been poisoned with polonium'
- Was Yasser Arafat murdered? 'Lethal levels of polonium' found in body of ... - The Independent
- Palestinian leader Yasser Arafat may have been poisoned with polonium: report
- Yasser Arafat, former Palestinian leader, was poisoned to death: widow
- Swiss lab: Arafat ingested deadly polonium
- Everything you need to know about polonium, which may have killed Arafat