Thursday, September 04, 2008


I RECENTLY WROTE A POST ON OTHER BLOGSITES TELLING HOW MY GOOGLE ADSENSE ACCOUNT WAS DISABLED ON MY BLOGGER SITES AND SENSERELY YOURS.COM HAS FOLLOWED SUIT...


I recently wrote a post on other blogstes telling how my Google Adsense was disabled on my blogger sites and Senserely Yours.com has followed suit.

I recently wrote a post explaining how my Google Adsense account was disabled. I have emailed Google on a number of occasions without reply.

I believe that I am entitled to a reply to my enquiry, if not the actual details of the reason for the disablement of my account. Google have a monopoly in website advertising and have acted like a bully in this instance.

Yesterday I received an email from Senserely Yours.com, one of my blogsites, who had also disabled my account there because my Google Adsense account had been disabled and they thought I was not blogging any more. When you take such action you need to do it on more than thought alone!

What ever happened to common justice. Well I will be spreading this post around my remaining blogsites, and Google will be responsible for any reaction or backlash. I believe other companies are seriously considering real competition to the monopolistic Google.



My Qassia Link

No comments: